On Blogging and Social Media

To help educators get started with social media and blogging

Friday, August 9, 2013

How to search Scoop.it sites

Posted by Nik Peachey

Scoop.it is a great platform for curating web based content and collecting together your own portfolio or reading lists to share with the world. One of my major problems though with Scoop.it, used to be finding the articles and links I had saved and searching for useful articles on other Scoop.it.

My Scoop.it sites

I'm happy to say that Scoop.it  have solved this problem and added a 'Filter' feature to help users search the sites. You can watch this tutorial and see how it works.
I hope you find my Scoop.it sites useful and can now search them and other Scoop.it sites more effectively.

Related links:
 Best
Nik Peachey


0 comments:

Post a Comment